Mobile Version Click Here
Terms & Conditions
Richmond VA, Henrico VA, Mechanicsville VA, Chester VA, Chesterfield VA, Bon Air VA, Midlothian VA, Tuckahoe VA,
Highland Springs VA, Lakeside VA, Wyndham VA, Short Pump VA, Glen Allen VA, Ashland VA, Sandston VA, Petersburg VA,
Moseley VA, Innsbrook VA, Laurel VA, Manchester VA, Powhatan VA,
Auto Detailing, Paint Correction, Polishing, Paint Protection, Sealants, Hand Applied Wax, Glass Coating, Ceramic Coating, Windshield Coating,
Carpet Shampooing, Upholstery Steaming, Leather Cleaning, Leather Protecting, Fabric Protecting, Pet Hair Removal
©2009-2017 Miranda Mobile Auto Spa Company | All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
Miranda Detailing seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We would like to take this
opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We
hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our mobile auto detailing services.
1. We would request that before the scheduled service appointment, all personal property be removed from the vehicle. If areas
such as the center armrest storage or glove compartment are not cleared we will not be able to clean them due to customers private
2. Please remember that every scheduled service appointment is weather permitting. If the weather is not suitable for detailing work,
the appointment will be rescheduled.
3. Heavily muddy exteriors or soiled interiors (including dog hair) will be quoted an estimate after inspection, an extra charge will
apply depending on the severity of mud, dirt, stains, and/or dog hair removal.
4. THERE MAY BE INSTANCES WHERE PET HAIR AND STAINS MAY NOT BE FULLY REMOVED. PLEASE
UNDERSTAND THAT WE WILL DO THE BEST POSSIBLE JOB TO REMOVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
5. We do not guarantee that odors will be eliminated. Odors can not be removed by cleaning alone. We refer odor removal to
another business that deals specifically in that service. (The Interior Guys: 804-897-8777)
6. We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and
steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these
buttons and knobs loosing their markings.
7. The headliner is gently cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if
cleaned with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason.
8. We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of our products are safe and do not chemically damage
carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted, clear coated, or chrome surfaces.
9. We are not responsible for baked on brake dust that can not be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel.
Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
10. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicles paintwork if left for a period of time. This will
result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some case the mark can not be
removed completely without comprising the clear coat.
11. Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to
restore the plastic to its original color.
12. Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. We will
contact you the day before the scheduled appointment to confirm, give you an estimated time of arrival, and make sure weather is
permitting us to work. We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
13. If the service is provided at your home PLEASE make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so we do not have
to break down our setup to allow them to move. We also need adequate space and level ground around us to work.
14. If the service is provided at your place of work PLEASE make sure you have permission and that there is adequate space so as
not to be to close to other vehicle.
15. Pricing and Services are subject to change.
16. We reserve the right to refuse service.