Terms & Conditions
Richmond VA, Henrico VA, Mechanicsville VA, Chester VA, Chesterfield VA, Bon Air VA, Midlothian VA, Tuckahoe VA,
Highland Springs VA, Lakeside VA, Wyndham VA, Short Pump VA, Glen Allen VA, Ashland VA, Sandston VA, Petersburg VA,
Moseley VA, Innsbrook VA, Laurel VA, Manchester VA, Powhatan VA,
Auto Detailing, Paint Correction, Polishing, Paint Protection, Sealants, Hand Applied Wax, Glass Coating, Ceramic Coating, Windshield Coating,
Carpet Shampooing, Upholstery Steaming, Leather Cleaning, Leather Protecting, Fabric Protecting, Pet Hair Removal
©2009-2019 Miranda Mobile Auto Spa Company | All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
Miranda Detailing seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our
business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent
of our auto detailing services.
By scheduling any service with Miranda Detailing you hereby agree to all terms listed on said agreement.
1. Being a mobile service we come to you expecting to have the following: An ample amount of space to perform
our service, permission to be on premises if you are not the owner and a safe location as well as safe conditions
to service your vehicle. If we arrive and the previous mentioned conditions are not met, we reserve the right to
reschedule the service at a later time/date that works for both parties. In addition, there will be a $25
A. If the service is provided at your home, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so
we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move.
2. We require payment to be made in full the day of the scheduled service. If the customer is not present they can
leave payment in cash or check or we will send an invoice via email that must be paid in full the same day.
Failure to pay in full on the same day will result in a 10% late charge accrued each month if left unpaid.
3. We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so will result in a $50
A. We reserve the right to charge up to 1/2 of the scheduled detailing service if cancelled by the customer on
the day of said scheduled service, unless extreme circumstances could not allow you to keep the scheduled
2. We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the
3. We reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to weather conditions and/or
equipment failure without penalty to the company.
4. Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on weather, traffic, or other unforeseen
A. We will contact you the day before the scheduled appointment to confirm, give you an estimated time of
arrival, and make sure weather is permitting us to work.
B. We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
5. Please remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of
A. If areas such as the center armrest storage or glove compartment are not cleared, we will not be able to clean
them due to customerís private personal belongings.
B. Due to child safety we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients
remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our
best to clean around the car seat but canít promise your total satisfaction.
6. We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer
A. We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price.
B. A minimum 10% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair.
C. We will not detail vehicles soiled by blood, feces, urine or other biohazard materials
D. Pet hair and sand are two of the toughest items to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The
removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of our service offerings. However, on most occasions
we are successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
7. We make no promises to being able to remove all stains or odors from vehicles. We aim to please so we will
always consult you on what can and cannot be done in regards to your vehicles interior.
A. Odors cannot be removed by cleaning alone. We refer odor removal to another business that deals
specifically in that service. (The Interior Guys: 804-897-8777)
8. When it comes to windows we try to be our best. But from time to time and depending on temperatures
windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a micro fiber towel and wipe the film off, if
you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
9. We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash
buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that
cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
10. The headliner is gently cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start
to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not
come completely clean due to this reason.
11. We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of our products are safe and do not
chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted, clear coated, or chrome surfaces.
12. We are not responsible for baked on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep
within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
13. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicles paintwork if left for a period of
time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove.
In some case the mark cannot be removed completely without comprising the clear coat.
14. Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We
try our best to restore the plastic to its original color.
15. Any wax, sealant or coating not properly cared for will not last it's intended durability length. We recommend
safely hand washing.
16. We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times.
A. However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be
unreasonable, rude, or show an aggressive attitude.
B. We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions
should any such behaviors be encountered.
17. For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any trip or slip
hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from
a distance. We try to pay attention to our surroundings.